Tuesday 2 November 2010

A site that I am interested in...

There are many sites that I use each day, and I am interested in all of them. Whether it be from shopping online to researching how many seasons in my favourite TV show, I use a variety of websites. I'd have to say that the site I use the most, would be Google.com
It's great. All I have to do is type something into the search bar, and then it pops up wth thousands of results. Then I can just scroll throw the list looking for the one that I need, usually I go through it opening three to four up at a time in different tabs. Google is very easy to use, and it always has the answer, even mathematic answers.
When I am browsing online for computer graphics cards or cheap fans, I use Google, and sometimes, Google shopping. This allows me to search for a specific item, and then order them so it's easy to browse. This is where my multi-tab technique comes into play, I scroll down opening up the sites, then go through each one at a time.
Google is great for research too, there are so many sites dedicated to so many different subjects, and Google lists them all out for you. If I was to search for "WWII Guns" I would get thousands of different sites that I could then navigate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment