Tuesday 2 November 2010

Topics for my assignments.

For my assignment in learning skills and development, I am going to be doing:

Why does a huge and sucessful company like Tesco's want to open up an online store using Ebay?

I feel this is a good topic to be writing about, in one way it shows great marketing and in another light it shows them as greedy and a monolopy. They already have successful stores nationwide, with a popular online shopping experience on their own site. So why open up another store on Ebay, where alot of smaller businesses and personal users make their money.



For my assignment for design for the Internet, the topic I am going to be creating my website on is Stephen King.

From a younger age I have always enjoyed people telling me his stories and reading his books, so I thought this would be a great subject to create a website on. He is a very talented writer and I love picking up one of his books and not being able to put it down. He has many different books, films and comics to talk about, alongside his work for the community, so I will have alot to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment